- Job Title/grade: Executive Assistant
- Location: Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
- Type of contract: Full Time
- Duration: Minimum 2 years
- Starting Date: We are flexible but our team is eager to have you on board as soon as August 2021
- Salary & benefits: Depending on educational background and experience
- Reporting to: Director
At Sevea, we are a team of passionate consultants dedicated to support all the actors (Corporates, Organizations, Governments and SMEs) of the development sector in their initiatives and actions. From creating innovative programs, conducting sectoral studies, mentoring entrepreneurs or acting as expert in national development projects, we develop services and coordinate projects to find the best answers to tackle agriculture/rural development, energy and water issues in emerging markets. After 10 years of experience in developing countries, Sevea is today supporting projects in Cambodia.
Find more about us: http://www.seveaconsulting.com
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
1- Assist the Executive Director:
- Act as the point of contact among the executive director, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize, assist and lead when necessary internal meetings of the company (daily meeting with all staff, weekly meeting with managers, monthly meetings)
- Prepare and organize board of director meetings (compilation of indicators, dashboard, etc.)
- Support the HR department: recruitment, preparation of evaluation of all HR, teambuilding activities, etc.
- Assist and support the managers of the firm
2- Manage the Admin & Finance department
- Act as an office manager
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- And any other tasks to smooth the operations of this department
3- Step in some consulting assignments or management of programs whenever necessary (given your skills and background)
- Bachelor or master in business administration, management or in any relevant field.
- At least two years of working experience.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Discretion and confidentiality
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.
We are eager to exchange with you to see where you could bring the most added value to our team!