- Job Title/grade: Administration & Accounting Assistant
- Location: Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
- Type of contract: Full Time
- Duration: Minimum 2 years
- Starting Date: We are flexible but our team is eager to have you on board as soon as April 2021
- Salary & benefits: Depending on educational background and experience
- Reporting to: Administration & Accounting Manager
At Sevea, we are a team of passionate consultants dedicated to support all the actors (Corporates, Organizations, Governments and SMEs) of the development sector in their initiatives and actions. From creating innovative programs, conducting sectoral studies, mentoring entrepreneurs or acting as expert in national development projects, we develop services and coordinate projects to find the best answers to tackle agriculture/rural development, energy and water issues in emerging markets. After 10 years of experience in developing countries, Sevea is today supporting projects in Cambodia.
Find more about us: http://www.seveaconsulting.com
The Administrative Assistant will support the effective running of the projects in administrative and account functions. He/She will undertake a wide range of administrative duties, support and implement finance and accounting policy, filling, record and book keeping data into our system. He/She will maintain relationships across all staff, providing timely and efficient support with an open and helpful approach. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Keeping company accounts and supporting the implementation of financial and accounting policy
- Working closely with the Administration and Account Manager to assist in the review and tracking of client invoices and accounts payable,
- Implement office administrative and finance system,
- Supporting the production of monthly finance reports,
- Supporting the preparation of quarterly finance reports,
- Supporting activities related to taxation compliance, employment and company regulations and laws,
- Supporting management and control over company assets,
- and other administrative tasks as assigned by the line manager
- Bachelor in business administration, management or in any relevant field.
- At least two years of working experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- At least proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.
We are eager to exchange with you to see where you could bring the most added value to our team!