- Job Title/grade: Finance Consultant (Junior/Senior)
- Location: Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
- Type of contract: Full Time
- Duration: Minimum 2 years
- Starting Date: We are flexible but our team is eager to have you on board as soon as July 2021
- Salary & benefits: Depending on educational background and experience.
- Reporting to: Director
At Sevea, we are a team of passionate consultants dedicated to support all the actors (Corporates, Organizations, Governments and SMEs) of the development sector in their initiatives and actions. From creating innovative programs, conducting sectoral studies, mentoring entrepreneurs or acting as expert in national development projects, we have 10 years of experience developing services and coordinating projects to find the best answers to tackle agriculture/rural development, energy and water issues in emerging markets.
The Finance consultant will be responsible for managing all finance related activities within Sevea, including supporting any consulting assignment requiring business & finance knowledge. Especially, the consultant will be in charge of:
1. Supporting SMEs in in their fundraising process
- Develop or review investor package of SMEs including business plan, financial model, pitch.
- Support entrepreneurs strategy and help them reach financial closure
- Carrying out assessment of enterprise based on different sources of information: i) due diligence ii) Any available internal documents provided to us (e.g. KPIs tracker, financial statements…) iii) Skype or on-site visit of the enterprise)
- Establishing a Technical Assistance action plan and do the project coordination
- Develop network of partner investors
- Support SMEs in their outreach to investors
2. Working on setting up end-user financing solutions for SMEs
- Assessing capacities & needs of SMEs
- Facilitate the design and support the implementation of end user financing solutions (either in house of SMEs or in partnership of Financial Institutes)
3. Contributing to Sevea’s development
Employees are asked to contribute to the internal life of the company, from reinforcing its communication and marketing tools, to optimizing internal processes to run it more efficiently. Working at Sevea implies contributing to all aspects of its development. In this case, you will be asked to take part in the commercial development of the company, especially by creating strategic partnerships or establishing new client relationships with SMEs or organizations from the development sector and by developing new offers.
Quality & Skills Required
- Strong academic background (e.g. Business, Economics).
- Financial knowledge: Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to conducts basic financial analysis.
- Reasoning ability: Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in sectors related to finance or business analysis;
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint Skills.
- Outstanding team player, autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and able to communicate complex ideas to all areas of the business;
- Flexibility, able to execute against tight deadlines, work with minimum supervision and in a multicultural environment, exercise independent judgment and prioritize work;
- Polyvalent and proactive;
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple clients, stakeholders and projects;
- Attracted by professional challenges.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter in English.
If you meet any problem during the application process, please send us an email:
We are eager to exchange with you to see where you could bring the most added value to our team!