- Job Title/grade: Marketing & Communication Intern
- Location: Phnom Penh (Cambodia), with some travel to the provinces
- Type of contract: Full Time (40 hrs/week)
- Duration: Minimum 3 month (we are open for long term internships and there is a possibility of employment if excellent in the job)
- Starting Date: We are flexible but our team is eager to have you on board as soon as the end of October 2021
- Salary & benefits:
- $100/month (Net)
- For those with recruitment option, modalities can be discussed
- Days off (Cambodian holidays)
- Reporting to: Project Managers and Director
At Sevea, we are a team of passionate consultants dedicated to support all the actors (Corporates, Organizations, Governments and SMEs) of the development sector in their initiatives and actions. From creating innovative programs, conducting sectoral studies, mentoring entrepreneurs or acting as expert in national development projects, we have 10 years of experience developing services and coordinating projects to find the best answers to tackle agriculture/rural development, energy and water issues in emerging markets.
Find more about us: http://www.seveaconsulting.com
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience and act as a focal point most of communication & marketing topics
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, reports/case studies, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities and services
- Seek opportunities to enhance the (e-)reputation of the brand, and coordinate events as required
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics
- Manage conflict as it arises and escalate to management
- Develop the presence of Sevea brand on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn and Telegram)
- Working with the director and project managers, coordinate the design of a social media strategy for Sevea and for each project/program and ensure its delivery
Branding and Design
- Ensure consistent branding for Sevea materials (support staff to ensure templates and presentations are on-brand, etc.)
- Create program branding such as image for event registration pages, design content for social media posts such as event promotion, activity promotion, and other program materials
- Bachelor’s degree or master
- Any previous experience in communications, marketing, design, managing and posting on social media or other relevant experiences
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms, in design and publishing software (Canva, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.).
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and Khmer
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Experience in doing or updating a website would be a plus (Sevea is using WordPress currently)
- Experience in photography and/or videos would be a plus
- Hard-worker, ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Proactive, positive, flexible and adaptable
- Stays up to date on new communications channels and trends
- Passionate to understand and engage with multiple projects & sectors related to energy, agriculture, WASH, incubation & startups, sustainability & environment, etc.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume, cover letter and a brief writing sample in English following this application form.
If you meet any problem during the application process, please send us an email:
We are eager to exchange with you to see where you could bring the most added value to our team!