- Job Title/grade: Energy Engineer (Solar and Energy Efficiency)
- Location: Phnom Penh (Cambodia) with the possibility to travel in provinces of Cambodia
- Type of contract: Full Time
- Duration: Minimum 2 years
- Starting Date: We are flexible but our team is eager to have you on board as soon as August 2021
- Salary & benefits: Depending on educational background and experience.
- Reporting to: Director
At Sevea, we are a team of passionate consultants dedicated to support all the actors (Corporates, Organizations, Governments and SMEs) of the development sector in their initiatives and actions. From creating innovative programs, conducting sectoral studies, mentoring entrepreneurs or acting as expert in national development projects, we have 10 years of experience developing services and coordinating projects to find the best answers to tackle agriculture/rural development, energy and water issues in emerging markets.
As an energy engineer on solar and energy efficiency, you’ll need to:
- Support the commercial development of solar and energy efficiency services of the company
- Develop knowledge and technical expertise of the company in Solar and energy efficiency
- Support programs and consultancy on energy efficiency (energy audit, buildings energy management, recommendations to reduce electricity bills and act as an energy efficiency engineer/expert in front of clients)
- Support studies and projects related to Solar such as SWITCH to Solar project. This project aims to integrate solar in agriculture and aquaculture sector (such as solar water pump, solar powered Agri technologies for hydroponics or greenhouses, cold storage, aerator, etc.)
- Work on solar farms when required as Deputy Project Manager or Project Manager for the Owners Engineers
- Bachelor or master in engineering (energy, renewables, electrical engineering preferred)
Quality and Skills Required
- Ideally more than five years of working experience (at least two years)
- Work experience as an energy engineer or similar role
- Any experience in solar or energy efficiency industry would be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Khmer would be a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Excellent in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume, cover letter and a brief writing sample in English following this application form.
If you meet any problem during the application process, please send us an email:
We are eager to exchange with you to see where you could bring the most added value to our team!