- Job Title/grade: HR and ADMIN MANAGER
- Location: Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
- Type of contract: Full Time
- Starting Date: We are flexible but our team is eager to have you on board as soon as April 2023
- Salary & benefits: Depending on educational background and experience.
- Reporting to: Executive Director
At Sevea, we are a team of passionate consultants dedicated to support all the actors (Corporates, Organizations, Governments and SMEs) of the development sector in their initiatives and actions. From creating innovative programs, conducting sectoral studies, mentoring entrepreneurs or acting as expert in national development projects, we have 10 years of experience developing services and coordinating projects to find the best answers to tackle agriculture/rural development, energy and water issues in emerging markets.
This role requires building culture that value trust, employee engagement, innovation, leadership effectiveness, and workforce productivity.
• Improve, create, and implement an effective employee engagement, performance management, career development, succession planning, retention, and recruiting and onboarding processes.
• Collaborate with Senior Managers to identify future skill/talent needs.
• Formulate cross-functional partnerships to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect and align the business objectives of the organization
• Analyze and identify trends in benefits and compensation
• Identify employee and leadership learning and development needs and opportunities
• Identify and implement solutions to organizational opportunities and challenges as we scale. Lots of opportunity to make an impact as we grow.
• Ensure an engaged and productive employee culture; proactively implement interventions on teams that may be struggling.
• Assist or lead employee investigations if appropriate
• Ensure compliance with Cambodian Labor Law
What You’ll Bring
• 5+ years of related experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or professional experience
• Proven ability to be strategic and in the weeds simultaneously; an ability to communicate and collaborate with leadership and employees
• Business mindset –Identify and implement HR programs, initiatives, and interventions to accelerate the business and ensure that objectives are exceeded. Change management skills are critical. HR helps the business scale successfully.
• Talent acquisition and employee retention mindset; an ability to help position Sevea as a company known for a positive culture and a best place to work.
• Sense of urgency and roll-up-your sleeves philosophy. Identify key areas that will have a significant positive impact – get it done quickly, accurately, and efficiently
• Coaching ability to help develop leaders throughout the company
• An ability to see around the corner. As we scale, we need to be constantly building the HR foundation to support our next tier of growth
• Experience in Cambodian labour laws and regulations.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter following this application form.
If you meet any problem during the application process, please send us an email:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are eager to exchange with you to see where you could bring the most added value to our team!