- Job Title/grade: Administration Manager / Executive Assistant
- Location: Phnom Penh (Cambodia), with the possibility to travel in provinces of Cambodia
- Type of contract: Full Time
- Working Days: from Monday to Friday
- Working Hours: from 9AM to 6PM, with 1-hour break for lunch
- Starting Date: We are flexible but our team is eager to have you on board as soon as September 2018
- Reporting to: Directors
- Salary: US$ 300-500 (depending on qualification and experience)
At Sevea, we are a team of passionate consultants dedicated to support all the actors (Corporates, Organizations, Governments and SMEs) of the development sector in their initiatives/actions. From creating innovative programs, conducting sectorial studies, mentoring entrepreneurs or acting as expert in national development projects, we develop services and coordinate projects to find the best answers to tackle energy, water and rural development issues in emerging markets. After 7 years of experience in developing countries, Sevea is today supporting projects all around the globe mainly in South East Asia, in Africa, and Oceania.
Find more about us: http://www.seveaconsulting.com/en/
Role and responsibilities
Your scope of intervention will be separated in 3 main roles:
1- Executive Assistant – [30%]
You will be directly working for and under the supervision of the CEO. This role includes tasks such as: coordinate executive communications, including interfacing with clients, preparing internal and external corporate documents for team members and partners, schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries, arrange corporate events, etc.
2- Administration Manager – [30%]
Support and facilitate the work of our team mainly regarding Administration, Accounting, Logistic, Office Management, and Human Resources.
3- Project Assistant – [40%]
Support consultants of Sevea in their missions. As an example, assist consultants of Sevea to:
- Conduct surveys in Cambodia (either at office through phone interviews or on the field in rural areas)
- Coordinate and implement projects
Quality and skills required
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Rigorous and meticulous mind-set
- Curious, open-minded, and able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- At least proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- A previous experience related to Executive Assistant and/or Administration tasks would be a plus
Get in touch with us
Send your CV in English to Sevea through the job application of our website:
If you meet any problem during the application process, please send us an email:
We are eager to exchange with you to see where you could bring the most added value to our team!