At Sevea, we are a team of passionate consultants dedicated to support all the actors (Corporates, Organizations, Governments and SMEs) of the development sector in their initiatives/actions. From creating innovative programs, conducting sectoral studies, mentoring entrepreneurs or acting as expert in national development projects, we develop services and coordinate projects to find the best answers to tackle energy, agriculture/rural development and water issues in emerging markets.
Find more about us: http://www.seveaconsulting.com
Sevea is seeking a dynamic intern to assist in marketing and communications efforts. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing and provide strategic and operational support to the company but also to other SMEs supported by Sevea.
The intern will bring fresh ideas to the table when it comes to engaging audiences through a variety of channels. The intern will highly contribute to the online and offline reputation of the SMEs, its development and its economic efficiency. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications;
- Design Sevea’s offline and online marketing and communications materials;
- Assist in event-planning management when needed (mainly for conferences, hackathons, …);
- Assist with social media calendar, brainstorm ideas for new and innovative campaigns;
- Update and maintain Sevea’s social media presence, including scheduling Facebook & LinkedIn updates;
- Plan, write and manage monthly eNewsletter (made on Mailchimp);
- Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories.
- Completed or working towards degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Graphic Design or any other related field.
Quality and skills required
- Graphic design and proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud programs & Microsoft Office;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Fluency in English and excellent written expression;
- Knowledge and experience with social media platforms;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and abilityto work in a multicultural environment;
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines;
- Ability to conduct basic research, including one-on-one or group interviews;
- Photography skills would be an asset.
- Job Title/grade: Marketing & Communication Intern
- Location: Phnom Penh (Cambodia) with the possibility to travel in provinces of Cambodia
- Type of contract: Internship
- Duration: 6 Months
- Starting Date: We are flexible but our team is eager to have you on board as soon as March or April 2020
- Salary & benefits:
- $100/month (Net)
- 6 months visa covered by the company
- Days off (Cambodian holidays)
- Reporting to: Project Manager
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume, cover letter and a brief writing sample in English following this application form.
If you meet any problem during the application process, please send us an email:
We are eager to exchange with you to see where you could bring the most added value to our team!