- Job Title/grade: National Senior Consultant and Project Manager
- Location: Phnom Penh (Cambodia), with regular travels to the provinces
- Type of contract: Full Time
- Duration: Minimum 2 years / Unlimited
- Starting Date: We are flexible but our team is eager to have you on board as soon as December 2019
- Salary & benefits: Between $1,000 and $1,500 (depending on educational background and experience)
- Reporting to: Directors
At Sevea, we are a team of passionate consultants dedicated to support all the actors (Corporates, Organisations, Governments and SMEs) of the development sector in their initiatives/actions. From creating innovative programs, conducting sectoral studies, mentoring entrepreneurs or acting as expert in national development projects, we develop services and coordinate projects to find the best answers to tackle energy, water and rural development issues in emerging market. After 7 years of experience in developing countries, Sevea is today supporting projects all round the globe mainly in South East Asia, in Africa, and Oceania.
Find more about us: http://www.seveaconsulting.com
The Senior Consultant / Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and delivering projects, mainly in the SMEs and Rural Development departments, but also in the WASH and Energy sectors if needed;
- Undertaking and developing a wide range of consultancy work with public and private sector clients. The work is likely to be varied across the sectors and may include undertaking studies, cost-benefit analyses, sector knowledge reports, business model, strategic analysis and opportunities, realising feasibility studies, designing and implementing projects, etc.
- Working closely with international consultants and project managers to provide Cambodia context knowledge, facilitate and coordinate with relevant stakeholders of the company and communicate both in English and Khmer. The Senior Consultant will act as the focal point between international, national consultants and other relevant stakeholders;
- Contributing to the company commercial development, through the identification of business opportunities, the completion of proposals, etc.
- Contributing to the company internal development by carrying out “back office” activities, from reinforcing its communication and marketing tools, to optimising internal processes to run it more efficiently: working at Sevea implies contributing to all aspects of its development.
- Master’s Degree in Business / Administration, Economics, Finance, Engineering or any related fields
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in sectors related to Business Development, Management, Development aids, or any other relevant field;
- Experience to design, implement and manage projects (team, budget, etc.), to coach SMEs, to manage sales in rural areas, to conduct studies, analysis or researches, etc.
- Experience working with government actors at both national and sub-national levels;
- Previous experience as consultant is an asset;
- Experience to answer to calls for proposal and grants is an asset.
- Able to manage multiple clients, stakeholders and projects;
- Hard-worker, ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Highly motivated, results oriented and organised. Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- Flexible, autonomous and able to work in a multicultural environment;
- Full proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel);
- Fluent in both Khmer and English.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter in English.
If you meet any problem during the application process, please send us an email:
We are eager to exchange with you to see where you could bring the most added value to our team!