- Job Title/grade: National Project Coordinator
- Location: Phnom Penh (Cambodia) with the possibility to travel in provinces of Cambodia
- Type of contract: Full Time
- Duration: Minimum 2 years
- Starting Date: We are flexible but our team is eager to have you on board as soon as April 2021
- Salary & benefits: Depending on educational background and experience.
- Reporting to: Project Manager
At Sevea, we are a team of passionate consultants dedicated to support all the actors (Corporates, Organizations, Governments and SMEs) of the development sector in their initiatives and actions. From creating innovative programs, conducting sectoral studies, mentoring entrepreneurs or acting as expert in national development projects, we have 10 years of experience developing services and coordinating projects to find the best answers to tackle agriculture/rural development, energy and water issues in emerging markets.
Find more about us: http://www.seveaconsulting.com
Studies and Consulting
The National Project Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development and implementation of projects’ activities.
- Organising field missions (different provinces of Cambodia) and pilots’ implementation.
- Designing quantitative and qualitative questionnaires, to conduct interviews with relevant stakeholders.
- Assisting the preparation and translation of relevant materials (English to Khmer).
- Monitoring and evaluation of projects.
- Assisting and supporting project managers to organise meetings with stakeholders.
- Carrying out literature review on specific sectors. Supporting research methodology and tool development in consultation with relevant stakeholder and the team.
- Follow up support and reporting to project managers.
Quality and Skills Required
The ideal applicant will bring professional experience in a field related to rural development knowledge.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Management, Rural Development or in any relevant field.
- 2 years of experience in development projects or consulting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (strong facilitation skills required).
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Khmer.
- Experience in designing and conducting both qualitative and quantitative research projects.
- Strong organizational skill and ability to prioritize task.
- Flexible to work as a team or independently.
- Interest and knowledge in topics covered by Sevea (agriculture, energy, rural development, entrepreneurship, etc.)
- Good understanding of rural development dynamics, agricultural challenges and markets situation in Cambodia.
- Experience conducting data collection, face to face interviews and focus groups in Cambodia (preferred)
- Experience working with government actors at both national and sub-national levels (preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume, cover letter and a brief writing sample in English following this application form.
We are eager to exchange with you to see where you could bring the most added value to our team!