- Job Title/grade: Administration & Accounting Manager
- Location: Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
- Type of contract: Full Time
- Duration: Minimum 2 years / Unlimited
- Starting Date: We are flexible but our team is eager to have you on board as soon as November 2019
- Salary & benefits: Depending on educational background and experience
- Reporting to: Directors
At Sevea, we are a team of passionate consultants dedicated to support all the actors (Corporates, Organisations, Governments and SMEs) of the development sector in their initiatives/actions. From creating innovative programs, conducting sectoral studies, mentoring entrepreneurs or acting as expert in national development projects, we develop services and coordinate projects to find the best answers to tackle energy, water and rural development issues in emerging market. After 7 years of experience in developing countries, Sevea is today supporting projects all round the globe mainly in South East Asia, in Africa, and Oceania.
Our departments are composed of a multi-disciplinary team carrying out projects and research studies on water service delivery and sanitation, energy access, consumption and efficiency. From behaviour change analysis to sectoral studies, decision-making tool to financial modelling, project design to project management, the work accomplished requires a broad set of skills, creative, critical-thinking and entrepreneurial mindset.
Find more about us: http://www.seveaconsulting.com
Scope of work: Accounting & Administrative Manager will be responsible for executing day to day support of business operation in term of accounting and administration.
Depending on educational background and experience, Sevea will give more or less responsibilities:
- Sevea is committed to foster the knowledge and professional skills of all members joining us. Working for and directly under the supervision of the Directors and co-founders of Sevea, the Administration and Accounting Manager will coordinate executive communications and administrative procedures, prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and partners, schedule meetings and appointments, manage travel itineraries, and arrange corporate events, etc.
- Another side of the position will be to support and facilitate the work of our team mainly regarding Administration, Accounting, Logistic, Office Management, and Human Resources, for tasks such as monitoring inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints, monitoring costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation, overseeing facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons, etc.
- Office maintenance, document in and out;
- Manage office equipment;
- Prepare administrative letter, business meeting organising/logistic;
- Plan and organise administrative support activities;
- Carry out office renovation and maintenance;
- Provide administrative support assigned by direct manager.
- Support monthly accounting activities including gathering all expenses of company, tax, etc.
- Assist in preparation of monthly and annual tax declarations (Sevea has external account and tax agent doing the recording and declaration);
- Perform cash collection, bank deposit, ensure the accuracy of invoices/statement of account to customers, and prepare payment;
- Ensure all the accounting vouchers are complete with supporting documents, resolving discrepancies;
- Arrange of the accounting paperwork in the proper folders and managing the scan files;
- Engage management over any problems encountered;
- Communicate with customers or vendors about billing/invoice discrepancies and questions;
- Support team to close month end report within time frame;
- Other related assigned by management.
Profiles with the following competencies will be advantaged:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance (would be a plus);
- Require minimum 3 years experiences in similar role (and ideally relevant industry);
- Fluently in English and Khmer (written and spoken);
- Computer Literacy especially MS Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Ability to work as a team and in a multi‐cultural environment;
- Commitment and working ability to meet the deadline;
- Good interpersonal skills and attitude;
- Flexibility, Rigorous and meticulous mind-set;
- Familiar with QuickBooks Online accounting software.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.
If you meet any problem during the application process, please send us an email:
We are eager to exchange with you to see where you could bring the most added value to our team!