- Job Title/grade: Operations Support
- Location: Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
- Type of contract: Full Time
- Duration: Minimum 2 years
- Starting Date: We are flexible but our team is eager to have you on board as soon as as possible
- Salary & benefits: Depending on educational background and experience
- Reporting to: Accounting & Admin Manager and HR Manager
At Sevea, we are a team of passionate consultants dedicated to support all the actors (Corporates, Organizations, Governments and SMEs) of the development sector in their initiatives and actions. From creating innovative programs, conducting sectoral studies, mentoring entrepreneurs or acting as expert in national development projects, we develop services and coordinate projects to find the best answers to tackle agriculture/rural development, energy and water issues in emerging markets. After 10 years of experience in developing countries, Sevea is today supporting projects in Cambodia.
Find more about us: http://www.seveaconsulting.com
To support Accounting & Admin Manager in the implementation of overall administrative requirements of the company and assist HR Manager in delivering all human resources activities, which include employment, remuneration, employee relations, benefits, health & safety, training and development and other HR related activities. The Admin and HR Officer will report directly to both Admin & Accounting Manager and HR Manager.
- Assist in all facets of the administrative tasks as directed by Admin & Accounting Manager and HR Manager
- To ensure all team member files are up to date with correct legal documents and all administration is carried out as required.
- Keeping company accounts and supporting the implementation of financial and accounting policy
- Working closely with the Administration and Account Manager to assist in the review and tracking of client invoices and accounts payable
- Supporting the production of all necessary finance reports
- Supporting activities related to taxation compliance, employment and company regulations and laws,
- Supporting management and control over company assets,
- Ensure all legal requirements are met when processing work visa and work permits for expatriate employees. And to ensure that all records are updated and maintained.
- Maintain an up-to-date files for each employee currently working with recruitment information, contract and all relevant information concerning the employee and his/her performance.
- and other administrative tasks as assigned by the line manager
- Bachelor in business administration, management or in any relevant field.
- Related work experience is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- At least proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.
We are eager to exchange with you to see where you could bring the most added value to our team!