Act! is a program designed to support, operationally & overtime, social enterprises through 6-month top-level students’ internships. To maximize the impacts of such internships, all students are coached by consultants of Sevea.
Short overview of the program in video
Our Results so far
You are a Social Enterprise
What are we providing you ?
- A very selective recruitment of students from the best universities
- 6-months full time student supported financially by Act!
- Sevea's technical assistance & mentoring
As examples, our students can work on:
- Research & Development on technical products
- Organisation & Management
- Business development
- Optimising the daily production activity
- Communication & Marketing
- And much more...
“For a small, pre-revenue enterprise, been able to leverage exceptional staff and having the confidence in the guarantees provided, makes Act! a sure win.”
Matt VinerProject Manager of Kamworks PAYGO
“Act! means reducing my learning curve tremendously as a result of the knowledge and expertise brought on board by the intern of the program.”
Frank Neil YigaCo-founder of Anuel Energy
You are a Student
Your are a student and your dream is to:
- Work closely with an amazing social entrepreneur & its local team
- Get knowledge from experienced consultants
- Have an impact and add an ethical sense to your professional career
- Boost your career by working abroad in a developing country
- Improve your Business Acumen and acquire new methodologies in project management
- Develop new valuable professional and personal skills
- Face and overcome challenging issues
- Discover hidden aspects of yourself
- And much more...
“It has been a real human experience, working with people of another culture, most of them not speaking the same language.”
Nelly Vallance - Act! Student 2016
Social Enterprise: Coco Khmer
“From the student perspective,Act! will remain a great professional and human experience”
Julien Tribodet - Act! Student 2016
Social Enterprise: NRG Solutions
Reports & Events
Act! it’s also conferences in France and in Cambodia about development aid, social entrepreneurship, or specific sector like climate change, access to energy, or access to water.
Example of a conference about access to energy. To know more, click on the links just below:
- White Book of the conference
- Video of the conference: part 1 - part 2
- Grenoble INP Foundation is talking about this conference
Thinking of supporting Act!
Act! program contributes to make that engineer of a new kind.
Director of Grenoble INP - Ense³
You are a Foundation, an Enterprise or an Individual and you want to be part of an amazing and impactful program. You are at the right place !
To provide these free and incomparable services to social enterprises, Act! relies on philanthropic donors and skills sponsorships programs.
If you want to be part of the change in developing countries by both supporting social and eco-friendly initiatives & contributing to the spreading of future changemakers, contact us. We will provide you all the information required.
Already 3 donors and partners have trusted us and are supporting social enterprises and amazing students through Act!. So join them and be part of the change!
A special thanks to the Grenoble INP Foundation who has trusted us since the beginning in 2013 and has helped us shape and develop this incredible program!